Returns and Refunds Policy
Please Note: NO REFUND/RETURN Policy applies on any PPE/safety products including Face Masks due to health & hygiene policy.
Items may be returned for any of the following reasons.
- Claiming the No Questions asked Guarantee
- Incorrect item received
- Unable to use the patches due to medical reasons
All returns will require a Return Authorization Number (RA#) regardless of the reason.
The Return Authorization Number (RA#) is obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting your purchase details together with one of the 3 reasons above. We shall also issue refunds for other reasons if they are reasonable.
Upon receiving your email request we shall then supply you with the return postage address together with the Return Authorization Number. As soon as we receive the balance of your un-used patches together with the Return Authorization Number we shall then immediately issue you with a complete refund (less the postage & handling cost).
We shall email you once we receive your returned item as well as confirmation of your refund to the email address provided at the time of the original purchase
- Refunds will not include the original postage and handling fee unless there was an error on our part.
- You will need to pay the postal fee for mailing it back to us.
- All returns will need an Authorization Number (RA#) (mandatory).
- Refunds must be requested within 90 days of purchase
- Whilst most refunds will be issued within 48hrs of receiving the return we ask that you please allow up to 7 business days for processing refunds.