The OSMO Patch is widely used for drug free relief of swelling and pain associated with many conditions that evolve inflammation of the joints.
Application of the OSMO Patch includes treatment of a Baker’s cyst, also known as a popliteal cyst, which is a very painful condition characterised by swelling at the back of the knee.
The OSMO Patch health blog has published an 8 part video series which explains the condition and provides essential advice on how to avoid further injury. The series also provides great tips on how to naturally reduce swelling & pain due to a baker’s cyst.
We invite you to to visit the OSMO Patch health blog to watch the videos and learn more about this painful condition and it’s treatment options.
- What is a baker’s Cyst?
- What causes a baker’s Cyst?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a Baker’s Cyst?
- How is a Baker’s Cyst diagnosed?
- Is exercise good for a Baker’s Cyst?
- Is Massage OK to relieve the swelling and pain from a Baker’s Cyst?
- Ice or Heat for Baker’s Cyst pain?
- How to treat a Baker’s Cyst?
OSMO Patch is a MediWise brand.